BOOKAHOLICS OYE!!

BOOKAHOLICS OYE!!
Books-The REAL Temptation...

Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

My first Bloggy Award!


from Larissa :)
This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.

Rule:

Nominate 5 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award =)
I pass on this award to these lovelies:

Elana of Elana Johnson,YA Author
Bookalicious of Bookalicious Ramblings
Kimberly of Kimberly Franklin
Darlene of Peeking Between the Pages
Christina of Confessions of A Book Addict

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first well deserved award! And thanks so much for passing it on to me. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet! Thanks so much for my award. What a perfect way to start off the week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melissa Thank you
    @Darlene You deserve it!
    @Kim You are welcome.

    I love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, massive congrats on getting this award and thanks so much for passing it on to me! Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bookalicious Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award! You deserve it. Thank you for passing it on to me. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! And thanks for passing it along to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! It's well-deserved :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! You definitely deserve it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Amelie. You are such a darling :)

    ReplyDelete