BOOKAHOLICS OYE!!

BOOKAHOLICS OYE!!
Books-The REAL Temptation...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

This award was given to me by Trisha at http://trishasbookshelf.blogspot.com/



Rules: You have to post 7 things about yourself and pass this award on to 5 blogs.

7 things about me:
1. Books are my paradise.
2. My favorite color is black.
3. Autumn is my favorite season.
4. My favorite month is October.
5. Garlic is my best spice.
6. I love eating,sleeping and reading.
7. I love chocolates!

I'm passing it on to:
Reggie
Perla
Linna
Larissa
Cara

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I really must get up to date with all those awards, ahh >_< But this really put a smile on my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much hon! =)))

    Great new layout!!! Congrats on the award as well!! =))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!! This award really does mean a lot to me! And the fact that you think me worthy for this, is worth even more =) Thank you and congrats on your own award as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! This just made my day and really means a lot! It's amazing that anyone thinks I deserve awards, so thank you, thank you, thank you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to mention, I've also given you an award! You can check it out here!

    ReplyDelete